Wipeout (Hit TV Show) - WiiAll the Thrills and spills from the hit TV show! Run, jump and climb on the most ridiculous obstacle courses ever created. Experience the crazy Wipeouts in your living room with fun and competitive challenges that the whole family can enjoy!
Based on the crowd-favorite ABC TV game show of the same name, Wipeout: The Game challenges fans to master speed, balance, and precision to overcome the world's largest obstacle course while enduring the inevitable hilarious falls that ensue. The game features more than 50 obstacle courses, a variety of playable characters, competitive 4-player game support and in-game commentary voiced by John Anderson, John Henson and Jill Wagner.
Play the Show
Get ready to experience the thrills and spills from the hit ABC TV show as you run, jump and climb on the most ridiculous obstacle courses ever created. Players will use speed, balance and precision timing to climb past the "Sucker Punch," run over the "Big Balls" and perform spectacular wipeouts. Prove you have what it takes to make it all the way through to the grand finale "Wipeout Zone," score the fastest time and earn the most Wipeout Points for your chance to be the champion. This game aims to bring the crazy Wipeout experience into the living room by creating a fun and challenging video game version that the whole family can enjoy.
Key Game Features
Release Date: June 22, 2010
- 50+ insane obstacles, including TV favorites: Big Balls, Sucker Punch, The Sweeper and more
- Classic platform/scrolling gameplay
- Bone-crunching ragdoll wipeouts with slow-motion instant replays
- Competitive multiplayer with up to 4-player split-screen chaos -- you can even hurl objects at opponents from the sidelines when its not your turn
- In-game commentator caricatures voiced by John Anderson, John Henson and Jill Wagner