Wii Sports Resort Game Wii Sports Resort Game Disc Only. Wii Sports Resort is a spin on the favorite Wii Sports game. There are 12 fun activities in this game and it utilizes the MotionPlus technology. The Wii Motion Plus sensor is better at picking up your subtlest movements. To play, you need Remote Plus controllers with the motionplus technology (not included).
Set off on a journey to a tropical island where an array of fun activities await. In Wii Sports Resort, you'll discover a wide range of new sports and activities you can play anytime. Go head-to-head with your friends and family in the ultimate sports showdown set in a tropical paradise.
In Wii Sports Resort, you'll use your Wii Remote to literally swing into action. Perform realistic sports moves to take on the competition in activities that include classic Golf & Bowling plus new games such as Sword Play, Power Cruising (racing a water scooter) and Disc Dog, in which you'll toss a disc to an adorable, Mii-like dog. With the game's easy-to-use controls, anyone can pick up a Wii Remote and leap into the game to experience all the heated competition and hilarity.
Key Game Features:
- Engage in a wide range of exciting activities, including Sword Play, Power Cruising, and Disc Dog Frisbee, Table Tennis, Golfing, Bowling, Cycling, Sky-Diving, Basketball, Canoeing, Archery.
- Savor the escapism of the game's tropical island theme
- Jump easily into the game no matter what your experience level thanks to easy pick-up-and-play controls
- Compete against friends and family in thrilling sports showdowns
- Requires Remote with Wii MotionPlus , which provides a more responsive and realistic playing experience and Nunchuk
- For 1 to 4 players
- ESRB Rating: E - Everyone
Wii Sports Resort Requires Wii Remote Plus Controller or MotionPlus Attachment for Remote Controller:
Requires Wii Remote with MotionPlus technology (either Wii Remote Plus with built in MotionPlus or Wii MotionPlus attachment which connect to our Wii Remote. Remote Controllers and MotionPlus Sold Separately. You willl want Wii MotionPlus for each additional controller you will use to play the game. With the Wii MotionPlus technology you can add even greater precision to every move you make within the game. With your motion-sensitive Wii Remote, you've swung into action, shaken things up, bowled people over, maybe even totally flipped out! The MotionPlus additional sensors respond to the slightest motion of your wrist, allowing your most subtle movements to deliver impressive results on screen. Intuitive and easy to use, the Wii MotionPlus is compatible with a variety of Wii games to help you increase your accuracy and enhance your overall control.