Wii Sports Game and 6-Piece Fun Pack Kit
One of the most popular Wii games of all time, Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel.
Included with the game is a set of Sports accessories which transform your Wii Remote into a golf club, tennis racket, baseball bat or racing wheel that anyone can pick up and start playing. The accessories are a great way to introduce players of all ages to the Wii. Use it to play your favorite Wii sports games. Lots of accessories for a great price in this bundle!
- Wii Sports Game Disc
- Tennis Racket
- Golf Club
- Baseball Bat
- Racing Wheel (use with Mario Kart)
A Sports Party in Every BoxOne of the most popular Wii party games of all time, Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends' Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis' skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they've become.
Key Game Features
- Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worry about moving around the court to get to the ball the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players): Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
- Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control, so they should be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players): Players raise the Wii Remote in their hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the ball's spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins.
- Boxing (1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents' faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
6-piece Sports Accessory PackThis popular accessory pack is a great way to introduce players of all ages to the Wii. Use it to play your favorite Wii sports games. Transforms your Wii Remote into a golf club, tennis racket, baseball bat or racing wheel that anyone can pick up and start playing. Lots of accessories for a great price in this bundle!
- 2 Tennis Rackets
- 2 Golf Clubs
- 2 Baseball Bats
Add tons of realism and fun to the Wii Sports game! Snap the Wii Remote into the attachment and you can freely hack, drive and bat away while getting the authentic feel of actually being in the game. The attachments are made of lightweight material so it won't slow you down or tire you out. With this sports package, you won't even know that you are in front of a screen, but in the game itself.