Nintendo Wii U for Health & Fitness
Grab the kids and dance to the Michael Jackson Experience or get serious with Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum!
Nintendo Wii has done more than revolutionize how video games are played, it has become a powerful tool to achieve and maintain your family's health. And now the Wii U is doing the same. Finding the time to go to the gym, not to mention membership and personal-trainer fees, can be tough, so Nintendo Wii brings the fitness programs to you.
- Wii Fit has sold more than 24 million copies worldwide.
- Wii is a fraction of the cost of a gym membership or personal trainer and you can workout in the privacy of your home.
- Wii is endorsed by the American Heart Association.
- Wii makes fitness fun, is tailored to your needs and can be done on your time, increasing your success.
- There are fitness titles for all ages.
- It is a great way to keep the family active all year.
- Wii is used by professionals at schools, libraries, hospitals, rehabs and assisted-living facilities to promote wellness and as a valuable physical- and occupational-therapy tool.
Stay active for fitness and for fun with the best Wii U exercise games at WiiShopExpress.com. Whether you want to loss weight or get in shape, workout games can help you reach your health goals. Enjoy great fitness title from some of the biggest names out there, including Wii Fit U, Zumba, Biggest Loser, and Jillian Michaels. No matter your age or skill level, anybody can get up and get fit with Wii U. From kids to baby boomers and seniors and beginnersl. Select from activities including balance, yoga, strength training, cardio, and aerobics games. Shed calories without even realizing you're working out by swaying to your favorite song in a dance game. Check out the top new games, or discover popular classics like Just Dance 2014, Zumba Fitness, and EA Sports Active. And with great prices on tons of high quality games, there's no better value for fitness on the Nintendo Wii U than at WiiShopExpress.com.