Charge Station White with 4 Batteries - Wii, Wii UThe most recommended and most popular accessory for the Wii and Wii U.
Don't get stuck constantly buying batteries! Each remote controller for Wii and Wii U uses 2 AA batteries, which last about 16 hours at a cost of $1.00. Easily charge and store your Wii remotes with this Charge Station. The Charge Station provides the equivalent of 4000 batteries! Buy a charge station and save.
Includes charge station, 4 rechargeable battery packs and 4 battery covers. Remote controllers sold separately. Comes in frustration-free packaging - no hard plastic/box.
Nothing stops the party quicker than a dead battery! Be a party saver--
and save some money while you're at it with the Wii Charge Station. Keeps the remotes ready for play.
- Charge up to 4 Wii remotes at the same time
- Provides 13 hours of game play for each fully charged battery
- Charges each remote in less than 4 hours
- Up to 1,000 Recharge Cycles
- Includes: Charge Station, 4 High Capacity Li-Ion Polymer Rechargeable Batteries and 4 Battery Covers
- LED charge indicator lights on base unit
- Easily charges using the USB port on the back of your Wii console
Specifications and DetailsEach battery is easily recharged by placing the Wii Remote in the charging dock. The charging dock conveniently plugs into any standard usb port including the two on the back of the console, allowing for rapid recharging of both batteries in less than 4 hours.
The Charge Station includes 4 custom battery covers with contact pass-through points so you can charge the batteries while they are still in the remote. The Charge Station matches the décor and styling of the Wii, and is small enough to fit in any home entertainment center.