Wii Component Cable
BRAND NEW- All parts are 100% brand new. Compatible with ALL Wii Console Systems - works with older systems 2006 to latest model as well as all colors - white, black, red. Includes a 1 year manufacturer warranty. |
The Wii Component Cable is the difference between seeing the actions and being the action. Just hook it up to your TV, go to Netflix via the Wii Console and transform an ordinary family move night into a theater experience high-quality picture and sound. Play your favorite Wii Games in wide-screen format with sharper graphics, brighter colors and enhanced audio. Use with any TV (standard or HDTV) for improved picture and sound. Use with HDTV for improved visual for games.
Whether you are fighting with Zelda, racing with Mario or dancing with Michael Jackson, make your gaming experience come alive with the Component Video Cable.
- Improved experience over the AV Composite Cable that comes standard with the Wii Console
- Supports enhanced viewing with 480p progressive output display
- Only way to watch movies with enhanced video through Netflix on your Wii Console
- Improves picture - sharper, crisper and brighter
- Enables displays with natural and VIVID Colors.
- Makes it easier to read text on Wii games and administration
- Only way to enable wide screen for supported Wii games and movies
- Includes one year manufacturer warranty
Tip: To move your Wii from one location to another easily and use in 2 rooms, get a second set of hook up Wii parts including the Wii Sensor Bar, Wii Power AC Adapter, and a Wii Cable for your TV (either HD Component Cable or standard A/V Composite Cable). View under Related Products.
Specifications and Details
The cable includes five connectors - three for video, and two for left and right stereo audio. The shielded cable also includes the more traditional Composite connections for use with standard definition TVs. Cable has component video inputs (Y,Cb/Pb,CR/Pr). Cable length is 70".
Your TV must be a high-definition TV (HDTV) or enhanced-definition TV (EDTV) to view 480p output. Wii Console does not support HDMI cable (1080p); the Wii Component cable provides the highest quality possible for the Wii. The Wii maximum output is 480p. You will also need to change your Wii settings from Standard TV (480i) to EDTV/HDTV to view 480p.