Striiv Smart Pedometer
This sleek, overachieving pedometer motivates with games, goals, even charity donations. Make walking to lunch, taking the stairs, and walking dogs a fun experience that motivates you to get fit. With no smartphone required, the Striiv Smart Pedometer designs personalized challenges tailored to your activity levels, and turns 10,000 steps a day into playing a game, donating to charity, and competing with friends.
Striiv Smart Pedometer has a high resolution, color touchscreen and built in apps that make fitness fun. Striiv' s activity motivation system was designed by leading experts in game design and behavior change with one goal in mind: to get you to walk a lot more.
- Striiv is a personal trainer in your pocket that delivers results and motivates you to move through fun applications (walkathon, games, competitions and challenges) built around your movement.
- With Striiv, you're going to walk A LOT more. On average, Striiv gets users walking over 3 miles a day and 60 minutes a day! That's almost double the national average!
- At no cost to you, Striiv donates to your chosen charity based on steps walked
- Easy to use, suitable for all ages and levels
- Striiv tracks your steps, distance, calories, and stairs.
- Links to a desktop computer via USB to view your activity.
- Lightweight unit measures 2.75 by 1.7 by 0.5 inches
- Full color 2-inch diagonal touchscreen
- Battery powered with built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Striiv unit
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Quide
Featured Customer Review
I'm moving more than I was before I purchased this. My children like to collect my coins and watch things grow in My Land. They encourage me to run up and down the steps to increase my energy points.