Rock Band 3 Game and Keyboard for Wii
Includes Rock Band 3 game and wireless keyboard controller.
As a new innovation to rhythm gaming, the Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard ups the realism of the Rock Band franchise. Crafted after classic professional Keyboard designs, its versatile layout—capable of use on a tabletop or strapped over the shoulder like an electric guitar — incorporates an ergonomic sensibility that provides comfort to the casual gamer or seasoned musician. The Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard Is fully compatible with both standard and Rock Band Pro modes.
Empowering you to rock outside the realm of videogames, the Wireless Keyboard also functions as a MIDI controller and boasts a two-octave, non-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed ranging from C3 to C5. The MIDI output connector provides compatibility with MIDI software sequencers and hardware devices, while standard console-specific gaming controller buttons deliver seamless console integration.
Play keyboard, guitar and bass parts. Required for Rock Band Pro Mode to play real keyboard parts. Wireless connectivity. 25 velocity sensitive keys. Can be used as a MIDI keyboard.
Rock Band 3 is the next major installment in the Rock Band series, reinvigorating the music game genre with incredible new features for advanced and casual players alike, offering something for everyone.
- Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar* and Bass* parts
- Two-octave design with 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Play real Keyboard parts in the new Rock Band Pro Mode
- Versatile layout: Play like a Guitar or on a tabletop
- 3 AA Batteries and Keyboard Strap included
- Use as MIDI Keyboard Controller when not playing Rock Band (compatible with most MIDI sequencers)
- Compatible with official Rock Band Keyboard Stand (sold separately)
- *Does not support Guitar/Bass Pro Mode
Rock Band 3 is the third main release in the iconic video game series that challenges gamers to live out their Rock & Roll fantasies together in a band situation, both locally and online. The game features an ever expanding song list from every era of Rock & Roll history, easy to pick up yet challenging addictive Note Highway gameplay, compatibility with earlier releases in the series and all platform-specific instrument controllers including most Guitar Hero controllers, extreme in-game character and band customization, and a slew of new features. These new features include: new setlist search functionality, the addition of 3-part harmonies and a keyboard peripheral and expanded play modes, including the advanced Pro Mode.
The Rock Band 3 disc soundtrack contains 83 tracks by the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game, as well as support for existing Rock Band tracks (Rock Band and Rock Band 2 discs, downloaded songs, track packs, AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, LEGO Rock Band and Green Day: Rock Band). Additionally, Rock Band 3 gives players immediate access to a music library approaching 2,000 songs by launch, with new content added regularly. With a selection like this, it is clear that Rock Band's gigantic music selection dwarfs that of any other music game on the market.
The full track list includes:
- Amy Winehouse, "Rehab"
- Anthrax, "Caught in a Mosh"
- At the Drive-in, "One Armed Scissor"
- Avenged Sevenfold, "The Beast & the Harlot"
- Beach Boys, "Good Vibrations (Live)"
- Big Country, "In a Big Country"
- Blondie, "Heart of Glass"
- Bob Marley, "Get Up, Stand Up"
- Chicago, "25 or 6 to 4"
- David Bowie, "Space Oddity"
- Deep Purple, "Smoke on the Water"
- Def Leppard, "Foolin'"
- Devo, "Whip It"
- Dio, "Rainbow in the Dark"
- Dire Straits, "Walk of Life"
- Doobie Brothers, "China Grove"
- Dover, "King George"
- Echo & the Bunnymen, "The Killing Moon"
- Elton John, "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting"
- Faith No More, "Midlife Crisis"
- Filter, "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Foreigner, "Cold As Ice"
- Golden Earring, "Radar Love"
- HIM (His Infernal Majesty), "Killing Loneliness"
- Huey Lewis and the News, "The Power of Love"
- Hypernova, "Viva La Resistance"
- Ida Maria, "Oh My God"
- INXS, "Need You Tonight"
- J. Geils Band, "Centerfold"
- James Brown, "I Got You" (I Feel Good)
- Jane's Addiction, "Been Caught Stealing"
- Joan Jett, "I Love Rock N' Roll"
- John Lennon, "Imagine"
- Juanes, "Me Enamora"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Free Bird"
- Manà, "Oye MI Amor"
- Marilyn Manson, "The Beautiful People"
- Metric, "Combat Baby"
- Night Ranger, "Sister Christian"
- Ozzy Osbourne, "Crazy Train"
- Paramore, "Misery Business"
- Phish, "Llama"
- Phoenix, "Lasso"
- Poni Hoax, "Antibodies"
- Pretty Girls Make Graves, "Something Bigger, Something Brighter"
- Primus, "Jerry Was a Racecar Driver"
- Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Queens of the Stone Age, "No One Knows"
- Rammstein, "Du Hast"
- Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated"
- Rilo Kiley, "Portions for Foxes"
- Riverboat Gamblers, "Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead"
- Roxette, "The Look"
- Slipknot, "Before I Forget"
- Smash Mouth, "Walkin' On The Sun"
- Spacehog, "In the Meantime"
- Steve Miller Band, "Fly Like an Eagle"
- Stone Temple Pilots, "Plush"
- Swingin' Utters, "This Bastard's Life"
- T. Rex, "20th Century Boy"
- Tears for Fears, "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
- Tegan & Sara, "The Con"
- The B-52's, "Rock Lobster"
- The Bronx, "False Alarm"
- The Cure, "Just Like Heaven"
- The Doors, "Break on Through (To the Other Side)"
- The Flaming Lips, "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1"
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Crosstown Traffic"
- The Muffs, "Outer Space"
- The Police, "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
- The Ravonettes, "Last Dance"
- The Smiths, "Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before"
- The Sounds, "Living in America"
- The Vines, "Get Free"
- The White Stripes, "The Hardest Button to Button"
- The Who, "I Can See for Miles"
- Them Crooked Vultures, "Dead End Friends"
- Tokio Hotel, "Humanoid"
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "I Need to Know"
- War, "Low Rider"
- Warren Zevon, "Werewolves of London"
- Whitesnake, "Here I Go Again"
- Yes, "Roundabout"