Omron GOsmart HJ-303 Tri-Axis Pocket Pedometer
Omron Pedometers use smart sensor technology rather than the standard pendulum system to get a more accurate reading.
The Omron HJ-321 Pedometer Offers:
Omron Tri-Axis Technology--Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
Two Kinds of Steps--Tracks both regular and aerobic ("brisk") steps separately.
Daily Distance and Calories Burned--Calculates and better tracks health.
Automatic Reset--Starts with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately.
Weekly Log--Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
Four Tracking Modes--Tracks normal walking steps, aerobic "brisk" steps, calories, and distance.
GOsmart Pocket Pedometer with Superior 3D Smart Sensor Technology HJ-303...
- Omron's most advanced pedometer can be used anywhere at any angle -- in your pocket, bag or on your hip.
- The HJ-303 is an ideal motivational tool for fitness enthusiasts on the go and those interested in improving and maintaining health.
- Tri-axis acceleration sensor counts steps when used flat, horizontally and vertically; Counts every step quietly and accurately;
- Measures steps, moderate steps and minutes, distance;
- Calculates calories burned;
- Stores 7 days of information in memory; Resets automatically at midnight so it's ready to go every morning;
- Includes: clock, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip.