SUPER 4 Player Nintendo Wii U Bundle with Just Dance 4 Be the first with the New Wii U Dance Party!
Unforgettable Entertainment Experience for the Whole Family
An Exclusive Choice Bundle Only at WiiShopExpress.com
BONUS Gift, $10 Off Coupon, plus FREE SHIPPING & No Tax *, a $80 - $90 value.
Get the latest in Nintendo Entertainment and everything you need in one box. Only Just Dance 4 on Wii U lets you be the Master of Ceremonies. This SUPER Wii U bundle will keep the party going plus keep them healthy and active.
Bundle includes all necessary hardware, controllers - just set up and play. Supports up to 4 players - 3 players dancing and 1 player with gamepad as master of ceremony. Plus everyone else can dance along.
Wii U Bundle Details
Nintendo Wii U Game Console White – (8 GB, Nov. 2012 Release)
- Just Dance 4 - Wii U Learn More
1 Wii U GamePad Controller Learn More
3 Remote Plus Controllers - White 3rd Party
Coupon – $10 OFF your next WiiShopExpress order (orders over $50)
Wii Sensor Bar
2 AC Adapters (console, game pad)
HDMI A/V Cable for HDTV
Nintendo TVii Entertainment Experience Learn More
Easy Set Up with Quick Start Guide
1 Year Nintendo USA Warranty
- 30-Day Return Policy
Need Help Selecting the Right Item? Ask our experts at 800-358-1909 x1
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
Includes $90 in savings! For a limited time, get a Bonus Gift, Coupons, Free Shipping & No Tax * (except in CA). Select from gifts including games and accessories. Get $20 in coupons - $10 off instantly plus another $10 coupon after purchase. (Available after checkout)
Wii U Console Highlights
- Latest gaming console from Nintendo Wii U provides new, exciting ways to play and connect with friends and family.
- Stunning HD graphics and sound: For the first time, experience full 1080p High Definition with Nintendo. Take in new game worlds plus watch your favorite movies and TV show.
- Fun for the whole family: Just like the Wii, there is something for everyone. Experience new games from Nintendo, Just Dance, Disney, Cabela, and more. Be active with ESPN Sports, Your Shape and soon with Wii Fit U.
- Total home entertainment: Stream thousands of movies and TV shows with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. Use TVii to easily find and control TV and cable programs.
- Innovative new GamePad controller: With an easy-to-use touch screen – it's a second view that enables new ways to play together. Plus you can watch a movie on it,
use as a TV remote, surf the web and video chat with far-away friends and family.
- Play your favorite Wii games: Nearly all original Wii games,data and controllers are compatible with Wii U. Take advantage of 1,100 titles and 250 family-friendly and fitness games.
Just Dance 4 Game – Wii U
Dance your way onto the Wii
Challenge friends and let loose to all-new songs and new choreography in Just Dance 4, the latest title in the popular dance franchise. Turn up the volume, move the couches, and shake those calories away to hits from Carly Rae Jepsen, Maroon 5 and Rihanna, or you and your dance crew can groove to some old favorites from artists like Barry White and the B-52s. Your party even has room for one more – up to five players can participate in the new Master of Ceremonies mode.
Same great dance game plus cool new features. Just like past Just Dance games, up to four players holding Wii Remotes follow the on-screen dancer to move and sway to more than 40 hit songs. Challenge your friends in the all-new dance battles, or work together to nail that group number.
But what about that fifth player holding the GamePad? Unleash your inner dance choreographer using the GamePad’s touch screen. In Master of Ceremony mode, you can:
- choose the playlist
- capture the best moments on the built-in camera
- write some shoutouts to your friends
- take control of the moves in Puppet Master mode, where you choose what moves your friends have to perform in real time
Take control of the action. You can even add some personality and timing to the program, controlling how long dancers have to stop and strike a pose before going into the next move. Both modes are exclusive to the Wii U, and let you become the director of your own dance show.
And speaking of exercise, just grab a Wii U GamePad and have a private dance session on the built-in screen. You don’t need a television – it’s the perfect way to stay active. And Your friends want to hang out but you skipped that morning workout. Dilemma? I think not – it’s time for a dance party! Just Dance 4 brings a major upgrade to Just Sweat mode, with new workouts, more personalization, and even a calorie counter.
- Bigger Dance Party: For the first time, up to 5 players can participate with 4 Wii Remotes and one GamePad controller.
- Even More Hits: Dance to more than 40 all-new hit songs ranging from hot new tracks to old favorites – and download even more from the in-game store.
- Don’t Exercise… Dancercise: More personalization, more workouts, and a real calorie counter have been added to Just Sweat mode.
- Just Dance-Off! - Challenge your friends in dance battles with the brand new battle mode.
- Wii U Exclusive Modes: Control the flow and direct the party with the new Master of Ceremonies and Puppet Master modes, brought to life through the GamePad and exclusive to Wii U.
- Solo Dance on the Small Screen: Practice a tough move or sweat to a quick activity on the GamePad screen with the new stand-alone play feature – no television needed.
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- New Battle Mode - Challenge your friends in six rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode. Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion.
- Bring Your Crew - With songs that feature four concurrent dance routines, it's your time to shine. Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedback and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance.
- Alternative Choreographies - Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests - Discover and win up to six challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Can Your Friends Beat Your Best Scores? - Hold the top position, and challenge your friends.
- Dancer Card - Create and personalize your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Just Can't Get Enough - Just Dance 4 still has everyone's favorite modes like Duet Mode, Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-ups, and more.
- Wii U Exclusive Feature: Master of Ceremony Mode: - Be the ultimate party host with Wii U tablet: create your playlist, choose the next song, write on screen live dedications, take pictures and videos of your best moments, and share them with your friends.
- Wii U Exclusive Feature: Puppet Master Mode - Change the choreography in real time by selecting your friends' next dance move on the Wii U tablet touch screen.
- Wii U Exclusive Feature: Play While Others Use the TV - Somebody wants to use the TV? Take the Wii U tablet with you and use it as a standalone system to keep on dancing in another room.
- Wii U Exclusive Feature: Built-in Camera - Capture all your hilarious and outrageous dance moments with the Wii U tablet built-in camera, which allows you to snap photos display them on the screen for everyone to see.
It's Nintendo's latest game controller
The Wii U’s GamePad is the next evolution in motion control gaming, a perfect blend of modern gaming controllers and the Wii Remote. The GamePad can be moved and shaken for accurate motion controls, yet you can also use the two analog sticks and a full complement of buttons for traditional button controls.
- Console gaming with two screens: What really separates the GamePad from any other video game controller is the built-in 6.2-inch touch screen. For the first time in a home console, your game is not restricted by your television. The additional screen allows the Wii U to create a different experience for the GamePad user than those playing with Wii Remotes. Even maps, inventories, and additional viewpoints are found right in your hands, freeing up your television to give you the most important view – the game.
- So much more: The GamePad is much more than just a controller. The touch screen can be used as a web browser, with web pages that can be quickly displayed back-and-forth between your controller and the television. You can even control the TV via the built-in sensor bar, adjusting the volume and turning it on and off.
Totally integrated entertainment for your family
All versions of the Wii U console will come packaged with Nintendo TVii, a free service that provides a way to "Find, Watch and Engage with TV, Movies and Sports." This service transforms the GamePad controller into an amazing TV remote that will control and integrate all of the video content that you watch. Video streaming services like Nulu, Netflix and Amazon Video, DVR services such as TiVo, cable and satellite television services, and even the web – all of these will come together in one convenient place to make finding and watching the content you like easier than even before.
- Video streaming services: Nintendo TVii works seamlessly with all of the major video streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. Use the GamePad's touch screen to quickly find a movie or TV show across all of your subscription services, and find exactly what you want to watch.
- Complete satellite and cable control: Nintendo TVii will support all cable and dish carriers in the US and Canadan, so no matter how you get your favorite television shows, your Wii U will give you full control your Tv shows and DVR content, and even allow you to tweet reactions to live events and learn more about a show using the web.
- Personalize your entertainment: By selecting your Mii character on the GamePad controller, you can select all of the content that has been personalized for you. Keep track of all of your favorites across all of your services, all in one place.
Wii Remote Controllers
The Wii U is all about playing together. This bundle includes 3 remote plus controllers plus the gamepad for a total of 4 players. For Just Dance Wii U, dancers use the Wii Remote Plus and the lead master of ceremonies using the GamePad. Wii U supports up to five players at once, with one player using the new GamePad controller and the other four players using Wii Remote controllers. They're compatible with all Wii and Wii U games and accessories, and include the latest motion plus technology.
One controller allows one person at a time to play the game, but many Wii games, such as Just Dance 4, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U let more players play simultaneously.
Remote Charge Station & 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs (Option)
Don't get stuck constantly buying batteries! Each Wii remote uses 2 AA batteries, which last about 16 hours at a cost of $1.00. The Charge Station provides the equivalent of 4,000 batteries! Wii Remotes eat-up AA batteries fast so this will save you money.
The Charge Station for Wii U comes with the charge station and 2 rechargeable battery packs for use in the Wii remote controllers. It eliminates the need to replace batteries & ensures your remotes are always ready to play. Just connect the Wii Remotes and let them sit in the station until you're ready to play. Remotes in charge station in picture not included.
Bright Neon Dance Bracelets - Set of 4
This bundle comes with 4 silicone wristband bracelets in fun, exciting neon colors and patterns. Get into the party and show off by wearing these durable bracelets. Comes in pink, green, yellow - colors may vary.
Free one-year warranty
The Nintendo Corporation provides a FREE one-year warranty for the Nintendo Wii console. No retail or purchase receipt is necessary for this coverage. In the unlikely event the console is defective, Nintendo will replace or repair the system. Most Nintendo accessories have a 90 day warranty.
More Than 40 New Tracks
Just Dance 4 is every player's ticket to the best new music, with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres, hot billboard songs, and legendary artists. Playable tracks present in the game include:
| || |
|Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" ||Rick Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up" |
|Las Ketchup - "Asereje (The Ketchup Song)" ||Marina and The Diamonds - "Oh No!" |
|Justin Bieber, featuring Nicki Minaj - "Beauty and a Beat" ||Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull - "On The Floor" |
|Panjabi MC - "Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)" ||The Girly Team - "OOPS!... I Did It Again" |
|Carly Rae Jepsen - "Call Me Maybe" ||The B-52's - "Rock Lobster" |
|Boys Town Gang - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" ||Skrillex - "Rock N'Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)" |
|Emma - "Cercavo Amore" ||Kat DeLuna featuring Busta Rhymes - "Run The Show" |
|Army of Lovers - "Crucified" ||Anja - "Crazy Little Thing" |
|Rihanna - "Disturbia" ||P!nk - "So What" |
|Dancing Bros. - "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love" ||Sammy - "Some Catchin' Up To Do" |
|Flo Rida - "Good Feeling" ||Nicki Minaj - "Super Bass" |
|Blu Cantrell - "Hit 'Em Up Style (OOPS!)" ||Stevie Wonder - "Superstition" |
|A.K.A - "Hot For Me" ||Europe - "The Final Countdown" |
|The Blackout Allstars - "I Like It" ||Halloween Thrills - "Time Warp" |
|They Might Be Giants - "Istanbul" ||2 Unlimited - "Tribal Dance" |
|Elvis Presley - "Jailhouse Rock" ||Rihanna, featuring Jay-Z - "Umbrella" |
|Ricky Martin - "Livin' la Vida Loca" ||Hit The Electro Beat - "We No Speak Americano" |
|Selena Gomez and the Scene - "Love You Like A Love Song" ||One Direction - "What Makes You Beautiful" |
|Nelly Furtado - "Maneater" ||Will Smith - "Wild Wild West" |
|Sergio Mendes, featuring The Black Eyed Peas - "Mas Que Nada" ||Barry White - "You're The First, The Last, My Everything" |
|Maroon 5, featuring Christina Aguilera - "Moves Like Jagger" ||Carrie Underwood - "Good Girl" (US exclusive) |
|Alexandra Stan - "Mr. Saxobeat" ||Bunny Beatz - "Make The Party (Don't Stop)" |
|The Girly Team - "Ain't No Other Man" (Wii U exclusive) ||Cher Lloyd, featuring Astro - "Want U Back" (Wii U exclusive) |
|Jessie J - "Domino" (Wii U exclusive) || |