Nintendo Wii Choice Fitness Bundle - Gold's Gym or Zumba or more
Your Choice of One (1) Top Rated Fitness Game An Exclusive Choice Bundle
- Only at WiiShopExpress
Everything You Need to Get Started plus BONUS Gift - FREE
$10 Off, 5% Coupon, FREE SHIPPING & No Sales Tax
* (except in CA)
, a $70 value
Get fit the fun way with this exclusive dance workout bundle. Pick from five of the top rated Wii fitness fun games that will entertain you while toning and blasting fat. Fastest way to burn calories and shed weight! You get the benefits of a personal instructor and the convenience and privacy of an in home program. Customize it to your health goals and level. Plus you can workout with a friend and make it social.
This bundle includes everything to start with a top-rated fitness game, and essential hardware. At a fraction of the cost of a gym membership or a vacation, it is a great value. Get started today to the New You!
Wii Bundle includes:
- Nintendo Wii Console - Black (Latest Release - October 2012)
- Your choice of ONE Top Rated Wii Fitness Game
- 1 Wii Remote Plus Controller and Nunchuk
- 1 Remote Plus Controller and Nunchuk for Wii - 3rd party (for 2 players)
- Component AV Cable for HDTV and Netflix
- Wii Sensor Bar, Power AC Adapter, AV Cable
- Support for Internet Access and watching movies (via Netflix & Hulu)
- 1 Year Nintendo USA Warranty
- BONUS Coupon - 5% off on your next purchase * (some restrictions)
- QuickStart Guide for easy set up
- 30-Day Return Policy
Recommended Accessory: Charge Station. Don't get stuck constantly buying batteries! Each Wii remote uses 2 AA batteries, which last about 16 hours at a cost of $1.00. The Charge Station provides the equivalent of 4,000 batteries! Buy a charge station with your bundle and save.
Need Help Selecting the Right Items?
Call 800-358-1909 ext. 1 to speak to one of our Wii experts! Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
Choice of Top-Rated Fitness Games (Select ONE under Options)
Option: Gold's Gym Dance Workout (Latin Salsa) - Wii
Avg. Customer Rating:
Gold's Gym Dance Workout is a unique dance/workout game for Wii that challenges and engages players like no game before it. The first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss, it utilizes a blend of workout and in-game instructor customization, comically engaging mini-games, Wii Balance Board integration (not required), a sizable song list to workout to and in-game progress tracking that together allows players to dance their way to fitness without them even knowing it. Additional features include 2-player game support, a complementary 7-day Gold's Gym membership and more.
Dance Your Way to Fitness
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym Dance Workout
is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. Players will have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating. You'll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It's the most fun way to workout, both by yourself and with a friend.
Over 30 Songs Including:
| || |
- "Just Dance"
- "I Will Survive"
- "Good Vibrations"
- "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
- "I'm Too Sexy"
- "Material Girl"
| || |
- "Jai Ho"
- "Oye Como Va"
- "Cosmic Girl"
- "Heart of Glass"
Key Game Features
- Workout to Latin dance (Salsa, Samba, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Meringue) and boxing-inspired dance routines
- Additional mini-games targeting specific muscle groups include: rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more (many of these games are Wii Balance Board–compatible)
- The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together
- Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more
- Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds
- Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
- All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress
- In-game bonus: Gold’s Gym VIP 7-day membership pass included with your game
- Track your exercise history including play time, calories burned, and BMI
- Keep motivated as you dance to loads of heart-pumping dance hits
Option: Zumba Fitness - Wii
Avg. Customer Rating:
Are you becoming bored with the treadmills, ellipticals and free weights? Are you looking for a new and exciting way to get in shape? Zumba Fitness blends red hot dance steps from around the globe with Latin music to create a fun fitness dance party right in your home. Featuring fan-favorite instructors, dozens of different Zumba routines, nine dance styles and a variety of locations, Zumba Fitness gets you in shape while helping you forget you're even exercising.
The Zumba Fitness experience comes right into your living room with the first interactive game based on the popular brand. Learn more than 30 different Zumba routines with fan-favorite instructors Tanya and Gina, as well as Zumba's creator, Beto. Move and groove to nine different dance styles, including Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop and more. Learn the basics in the Zumba gym, then take the party to night clubs, rooftops, a factory and even into a stadium for exciting dance workouts. Track your movements on screen with the included Zumba belt that allows you to transform your Wii Remote into a hip-motion sensor. Follow the fun-filled routines with up to three other friends as you bring an exciting dance party home.
Key Game Features
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience into your home
- Follow along with fan-favorite Zumba instructors Tanya and Gina as well as Zumba's creator, Beto
- Dance and groove to more than 30 different Zumba routines — including some that are exclusive to the game
- Move to the music with nine different dance styles, including Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
- Step into a high-voltage party atmosphere as you follow your on-screen instructor's routine, and watch as the scene around you transforms in exciting new ways
- Includes game and belt. Strap the Zumba belt to your waist and unleash the power of the Wii Remote as a hip-motion sensor to track your movements (Wii Remote not included)
- Pick up the basic steps in the Zumba gym and then move the party to an exciting fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic Zumbathon stadium
- Find the beat and dance your heart out with routines for all skill levels — from "Learn the Steps" training to Advanced
- Includes 1 Wii Zumba Remote belt
- For 1 to 4 players
Tip: To play with family and friends, buy a second Zumba Belt. See under Related Products.
Option: Zumba Fitness Core - Wii NEW
Avg. Customer Rating:
Get ready to rock your core! Zumba Fitness Core is the latest release in the best-selling video game franchise that has sold more than seven million players on the exhilarating Zumba Fitness interactive workout. Includes game and belt. As the only fitness game that targets your core, Zumba Fitness Core is specifically designed to deliver the tight and toned abs that women crave. This energized dance-fitness party features fresh music and choreography, new dance styles and fitness features, plus cool new venues and celebrity Zumba instructors who can help you reach your personal goals as you dance your way towards that sexy six pack!
- Hot new choreography specifically designed to sculpt stronger, sexier abs and provide a solid total body workout
- Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious new Zumba fitness originals and more smash hits from today's hottest artists including Enrique Iglesias and Don Omar.
- Move to 30+ different dance styles as you play?that's more styles than any other dance or fitness game available! New rhythms to the franchise include: Brazilian Funk, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Disco and Polynesian
- Utilizes the included Zumba Fitness belt which holds the Wii Remote, allowing for hands-free action.
- New fitness features: Set personal and shared community goals (community goals are Kinect only), Nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance
- Additional dance style tutorials: Break down the basics with new modules for Samba and Bollywood to complement Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Cumbia tutorials
Option: Wii Zumba Fitness 2 with Belt
Avg. Customer Rating:
Three million players and counting have already discovered the exhilarating Zumba Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. Includes game and belt. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you've always dreamed of!
Zumba Fitness 2 is a multiplayer Dance - Fitness game for Wii that provides an outlet for players to get a great full body workout in a fun dance class environment. Based on the popular Zumba exercise dance craze that has swept the world in recent years, Zumba Fitness 2 is the second game in the Zumba Fitness video game series and is designed for players of all fitness levels. Gameplay incorporates 20 different dance styles and utilizes the included Zumba Fitness belt which holds the Wii Remote, allowing for hands-free action. Additional features include: 20 different dance styles, five different game modes, 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, a new progress tracker, varied difficulty levels and instructor customization.
Key Game Features
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today's hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool and DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba's elite celebrity trio.
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song - Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class - A workout block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party - Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps - Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area.
- Choose each instructor's outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
Option: Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum
Designed by Jillian Michaels, from the hit NBC TV show - Biggest Loser. Building on the success of her first video game, star fitness trainer Jillian Michaels returns to Wii with a new and improved fast-paced, high-intensity workout in Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Set on a rugged, Pacific jungle island, players will enter a Hell Week-style boot camp filled with many new features and workout modes for 2010, including more accurate motion tracking and a calendar system enabling the user to program routines on a period of up to 6 months. Finally, you'll never train alone with direct feedback and motivation from Jillian for greater results!
- "Resolutions" Mode features a customizable training calendar that allows users to plan their routines for up to six months as Jillian coaches you every step of the way
- Cardio Training: Swing Kicks, Obliques, Jumping Jacks, Hip Twists, Water Pump, Running, Bicycle
- Strength Training: Push-Ups, Crunches, Pelvic Thrust, Side Planks, Side Lunges, Sledge Swing, Back Kick w/ Shoulder Press, Boat Pose, Lunge Kick
- More accurate motion tracking for more precise exercise movements
- Game is compatible with the Wii Fit Balance Board, but it is not required.
Get control of your game
The Wii is all about playing together. This bundle includes 2 Remote and Nunchuk controller sets – one Nintendo Wii set and one 3rd party. They're compatible with all Wii games and accessories, and include the latest motion plus technology.
One controller set allows one person at a time to play the game, but many Wii games, such as Just Dance, Zumba, Gold's Gym, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros, let up to 4 players play simultaneously. With 2 controllers you can play with friends and family and have two people playing simultaneously. Both the Remote and Nunchuk are essential to play an assortment of Wii games.
Tip: Make it a Party - Add more players ( up to 2 more - for total of 4 players): just select option, Upgrade to 4 players, (above the Add to Cart button).
Wii Hands Free Remote Holder Arm Band
Use with any Wii games to free up your hands. Your Wii Fit, dance or workout experience is all about action and movement. Now you can keep up with your moves without having to worry about the Wii remote thanks to this arm band. Wear it comfortably and securely around your wrist during your workout. Made of comfortable, Neoprene fabric. Simply slip in your remote and you are now ready for a hands-free workout.
- Holds the Wii Remote securely when fastened
- Designed for the bicep, forearm, or wrist
- Made of a comfortable, black Neoprene fabric
- Cutout openings for the IR sensor and Nunchuk connection
- Machine Washable
Bright Neon Dance Bracelets - Set of 4
This bundle comes with 4 silicone wristband bracelets in fun, exciting neon colors and patterns. Get into the party and show off by wearing these durable bracelets. Comes in pink, green, yellow - colors may vary.
Component Cable for HDTV or NetFlix
A must have for HDTV or watching movies. This 3rd party cable provides the sharpest image and vivid colors for Wii games and watching movies (via NetFlix). The Component cable enables 480P (progressive), the highest video display resolution supported by the Wii. Compatible with standard TV or HDTV.
Connect Online – Watch Movies, Play with Others
Nintendo makes it easy for you to get online through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Your Wii console can be connected through your wireless home network or through a wired internet connection. The Wii console has built in WiFi access to access a wireless network.
Tip: to eliminate any lags while watching movies or playing games online, consider a wired connection to your network. (You will need to purchase a Wii LAN Adapter for this.) View under Related Products.
- Surf and play with friends online
- Watch movies, TV shows and more with Netflix
- View and send photos and messages
- Purchase and download more games from Wii Shop Channel
Free One-Year Warranty
The Nintendo Corporation provides a FREE one-year warranty for the Nintendo Wii console. No retail or purchase receipt is necessary for this coverage. And if you register your console online, you can extend the warranty an additional 90 days. In the unlikely event the console is defective, Nintendo will replace or repair the system. Most Nintendo accessories have a 90 day warranty.
Nintendo Wii has done more than revolutionize how video games are played, it has become a powerful tool to achieve and maintain your family's health. Finding the time to go to the gym, not to mention membership and personal-trainer fees, can be tough, so Nintendo Wii brings the gym and personal fitness programs to you. Wii offers customizable fitness games and accessories designed to meet individual health needs.
- Wii is a fraction of the cost of a gym membership or personal trainer and you can workout in the privacy of your home.
- Wii is endorsed by the American Heart Association.
- Wii makes fitness fun, is tailored to your needs and can be done on your time, increasing your success.
- There are fitness titles for all ages and interests.
- It is a great way to keep the family active all year.
- Wii is used by professionals at schools, libraries, hospitals, rehabs and assisted-living facilities to promote wellness and as a valuable physical- and occupational-therapy tool.