Wii Fit U Game - Wii U
More features and more fitness on the Wii U
Includes Wii Fit U Game Disc only. Wii Balance Board not included. Wii U Console required. Not compatible with classic Wii Console.
You remember the last time you went to the gym, right? It took 30 minutes and a gallon of gas just to get there and back, not to mention how much you pay them each month just to keep coming back. And letís not even get started with the crowds Ė waiting for your favorite machine to open up. Exercise the way you want to, in the privacy and comfort of your own home, with new Wii Fit U. This is the sequel to Wii Fit Plus, the best Wii fitness game with millions of copies sold. Nintendoís at-home exercise program is back with a litany of new activities and events that are sure to keep you entertained for hours. It is designed for players of all levels and ages from kids to adults and seniors, and has something for everyone with balance games, fun games, strength training, yoga and more.
You donít even have to recreate your profile from previous Wii Fit games Ė just transfer your progress from your Wii console onto the new Wii U console. And with new features like the Fit Meter and off-television play, staying active has never been more convenient or accessible.
Familiar fitness with great new features. Wii Fit U features more than 20 new games to play, some combining both the Balance Board and the Wii Uís GamePad to offer an entirely new experience in your exercise routine. Work your legs as you try to jump to the sky, with the GamePad offering a first-person trampoline perspective. Tone that core while you race down a high-speed luge track. Even strengthen your arms as you sit in your favorite chair, paddling as a member of a rowing crew. And you know that your favorite Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus exercises are coming back, with refreshing yoga poses and those familiar strength exercises to help you tone up, improve your cardio, and increase your balance. And just like in Wii Fit Plus, Wii Fit U offers alternating multiplayer, so family and friends can all participate in activities.
Stay focused on having fun, not keeping track of numbers. New to Wii Fit U, you can now track your activities and the calories you burn while youíre away from Wii Fit U. Just carry around the all new Fit Meter, an advanced pedometer that will count your steps, monitor the elevation changes you travel, and then log the calories you burned into your profile just by syncing up wirelessly through the GamePad. The Wii U does everything for you - just take your Fit Meter on that morning walk with you, play a few fun exercise games, and you can feel good about a solid workout.
No need to worry if the TV is free. Remember when you couldnít get your exercise in because somebody was using the television? Never interrupt your workout routine again with Wii Fit Uís new off-television feature. Some activities and events can be played using the GamePadís built-in screen, so you can work in a set of lunges while watching your favorite program. The built-in screen can also be used to check personal information such as your weight, keeping your private information off of the big screen.
- Donít Forget a Single Calorie: The new Fit Meter can keep track of your daily activities so you donít have to, monitoring your steps and elevation change and calculating the calories you burned while away from Wii Fit U.
- Same Great Activities, Plus More: There are more than 20 new activities and events to try, but donít neglect some of your favorite exercises from previous games, like yoga and strength training.
- No Need for a Restart: You wonít have to create a whole new profile all over again. Just transfer your data from other Wii Fit games to the Wii U.
- Reuse That Trusty Board: Wii Fit U is compatible with the Wii Balance Board, so you can use it if you already have it.
- Brand New Perspective: The Wii U GamePad offers an all new experience to fitness, offering new ways to move and balance and a second screen for all-new perspectives.
- Exercise with a Friend: Take turns on an activity with your friends or family. Alternate multiplayer allows multiple players to play using their Mii characters.
- Notice: TV Hogs: You TV hogs may not ever change your ways, but it wonít stop Wii Fit U. Use the GamePadís screen to perform some exercises without a television.
- Fitness Multiplayer: Play with your friends by sharing the Wii Balance Board.