Mario Kart Wii with 2 Wheels BundleBundle includes:
- Mario Kart Game Disc
- 2 Wii Wheels
- Best Selling Wii Game - 10 Million Copies Sold!
- Wii Wheels make it easy to play for everyone from kids to grandma - a must have
- Up to 4 Players can play (additional Remote needed for each player)
32 courses including some of the most imaginative yet
Easy to jump into for players of any skill level
Play with other players worldwide via Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- Fun and strategic trick system
Mario and his friends are back and ready to race once again in Mario Kart Wii! Experience new tracks, enhanced Wii graphics, extraordinary gameplay and much more! Place first in Grand Prix circuits or clear skill-based missions to open up increasingly difficult and thrilling circuits. Players can have multiplayer races on any open courses or battle in arenas. Also included with Mario Kart Wii is the Wii Wheel! Now you can feel like your Mario and steering to avoid obstacles and doing incredible stunts - in the safety of your home of course.
Wii Racing Wheel
The Wii Wheel transforms the Wii Remote™ Controller into a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands. A good way for the whole family from kids to grandma to get started and learn how to use the Wii controller and play Wii games. Makes it easy for anyone to join the race.
Designed to improve accuracy and control, the Wii Wheel lets you steer like an actual car and makes racing games more realistic. Intuitive design will have novices and veterans alike cruising fender-to-fender in no time.
Loading your Wii Remote into the Wii Wheel is easy - just snap it in - and you'll still have access to all the buttons. So get behind the Wii Wheel and your ready to race. The Wii Wheel gives you a fun, comfortable way to play driving and racing games (including Mario Kart) on the Wii video game console system.
- The Wii Wheel transforms the Wii Remote™ controller into a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands, while the Wii Remote and Nunchuk™ controller offer a classic control style for the Mario Kart veteran. In either configuration, players can perform speed-boosting tricks with a shake of the Wii Remote.
- Players can race as their favorite Nintendo character, or even as themselves! Mario Kart Wii lets players race with their personalized Mii™ characters. And racers will see other Mii characters they have created cheering from the sidelines on some race courses.
- Players can compete with up to three friends in their living room. Or challenge up to 11 opponents via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in the biggest Mario Kart race yet. All tracks and modes of play are available via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, and players can visit the Mario Kart Channel to compete in tournaments, check rankings, see when their friends are playing and download ghost data.
- Cruise new tracks and arenas or tour classic courses from Super Mario Kart™, Mario Kart® 64, Mario Kart®: Super Circuit™, Mario Kart®: Double Dash!!™ and Mario Kart® DS. Tired of riding on four wheels? Bust out one of the new motorbikes for special tricks and techniques.
Nintendo favorites Mario™, Luigi™, Peach™, Yoshi®, Donkey Kong®, Wario™, Bowser™ and Toad™, plus a host of new faces-including your own! Get into the game and put your Mii™ character behind the wheel.
Whether racing around an obstacle-filled track or battling in an arena, drifting and tossing items are the keys to Mario Kart success. Players can shake the Wii Remote while launching off a ramp to pull off a trick that will temporarily boost their speed. When riding a bike, players can gain additional speed by flicking the Wii Remote up and popping a wheelie
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection:
Keeping in the tradition of Mario Kart, Nintendo has pushed multiplayer racingeven further utilizing the Wii's built in Wi-Fi Connection. There are two options for races and battles over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection: up to 12 people via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or up to 10 people via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection with two people playing locally.
Requires a Wii Remote (SOLD SEPARATELY).