Major League Baseball 2K12 - Wii
MLB 2K12 is the only game you'll need to get your Wii sports party started this season! MLB 2K12 is simulation baseball video game, and the longest-running Major League Baseball game available. MLB 2K12 continues the evolution of the MLB 2K game franchise on the Wii video game system with a variety of features designed to please both veterans and rookie players alike. Features include: ease of play with total control pitching and hitting using the Wii Remote, a variety of play modes such as Franchise Mode, Tournament Mode, Mini-Diamond Mode and the Home Run Derby, new soundtracks to play to and four-player multiplayer support.
The Only Game You'll Need This Season
The longest running Major League Baseball franchise returns to the virtual diamond with MLB 2K12 from 2K Sports. Featuring advanced Wii Remote pitching and hitting controls, an all-new soundtrack, and immersive game modes -- including the Home Run Derby -- MLB 2K12 is the only game you'll need to get your Wii sports party started this season.
Key Game Features
- Total Control Pitching and Hitting - Control the action on the field with simple, intuitive gestures. Flick your wrist to drop a nasty splitter in the dirt or crush an opposing pitcher's mistake.
- Franchise Mode - Your goal is a World Series championship. How you get there is entirely up to you.
- Tournament Mode - Skip the regular season grind and jump straight to the good stuff: October.
- Mini-Diamond - Take your game away from the standard baseball diamond and into crazy settings like Egypt and a blacktop stadium in this captivating multiplayer mode.
- Home Run Derby - Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep with your Wii Remote.
- Soundtrack - Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.