Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Wii
- Play through the events of all 6 Star Wars movies in 1 videogame for the first time ever
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations
- New characters bring the total count to over 160; upgraded Character Customizer
- Enhanced Force powers; new power-ups; new Challenge mode; revamped levels
- Wii version provides motion-sensitive inputs for exciting new ways to control the LEGO Star Wars characters
The Force is with you in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. All six episodes of the epic movie series have been brought together in 36 story missions where you can play as any of 162 characters rendered as Legos Minifigs. Journey through the worlds of the Star Wars Universe in a light-hearted romp that takes you from the Jungle of Naboo to the Forests of Endor with pod races, space battles and exotic planets in between.
Switch between characters from all of the movies as you continue your adventure. Other players can join or leave the game as you travel through the worlds and events of the Trilogy. Each character type has special abilities needed to overcome obstacles and enemies. Anakin Skywalker and his son, Luke can use their force powers to move objects and disable enemies or, they can disassemble their foes with their lightsabers which you can wield using the Wii Remote. Princess Leia can blast enemies from far away while C3-PO opens a locked door. Disguise yourself with a Stormtrooper helmet to access forbidden areas.
Acquire golden bricks, minikits and other objects to build items needed to complete your quest. Puzzles unlock mysteries and you can roam freely throughout the bright, plastic worlds with iconic vehicles. With the addition of new levels, missions and abilities, The Complete Saga is, as Darth Vader says, "impressive. Very impressive."