LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - WiiLEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 brings the action, adventure and fun of the first 4 stories in the Harry Potter catalog to the video game screen in the way only the LEGO franchise can. Featuring all your favorite characters and story environments, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 lets players play as the wizard of their choice, combining them piece by piece as is only possible in the LEGO franchise of games. Play options include single player story mode, free-play and two-player co-op.
Relive the Adventures
Connect the bricks from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories, LEGO style in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. Explore Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions, and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO video games.
Key Game Features
Release Date: June 29, 2010
- Explore Interactive Environments - Explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Hogwarts castle, Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade. LEGO Hogwarts castle is a grand, immersive 3-D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO game location ever built.
- Your Favorite Characters - Play as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger as well as other favorite characters with over 100 possible options.
- Be a Wizard - Attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks, and complete tasks to earn points.
- Co-op Multiplayer - Conjure up fun with a friend and play through Harry's first four years at Hogwarts as a team with the co-op play option.
- Be Who You Want to Be - Be who you want to be anytime with character swapping and free-play abilities.
- LEGO Gameplay Experience - Experience your favorite Harry Potter moments through the proven prism of the LEGO video game franchise.