Just Dance 2 - WiiThe original Just Dance game got the world dancing like never before, and now the #1 best-selling Music/Rhythm game for play on the Nintendo Wii system is back with Just Dance 2. This time around it will be just as easy to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist--more than 45 strong, plus downloadable songs--from different genres, as well as the hottest dance moves of today. In addition, Just Dance 2 pushes the envelope even further with more accurate movement recognition by the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill, without putting the game out of reach of beginners. Finally Just Dance 2 includes all-new dance modes making the game even more party oriented than its predecessor.
Just Dance 2 Tracklist
1. Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend"
2. Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian"
3. Beastie Boys "Body Movin (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
4. Benny Benassi presents The Biz "Satisfaction"
5. Blondie "Call Me"
6. Bollywood "Katti Kalandal"
7. Boney M. "Rasputin"
8. Charleston "Mugsy Baloney"
9. Cher "The Shoop Shoop Song (Its In His Kiss)"
10. Digitalism "Idealistic"
11. Donna Summer "Hot Stuff"
12. Elvis Presley "Viva Las Vegas"
13. Fatboy Slim "Rockafeller Skank"
14. Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out"
15. Harry Belafonte "Jump In The Line"
16. Ike & Tina Turner "Proud Mary"
17. James Brown "I Got You (I Feel Good)"
18. Jamiroquai "Cosmic Girl"
19. Junior Senior "Move Your Feet"
20. Justice "D.A.N.C.E."
21. Ke$ha "TiK ToK"
22. Mardi Gras "Iko Iko"
23. Marine Band "Sway (Quien Sera)"
24. MIKA "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"
25. Outkast "Hey Ya!"
26. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra "Soul Bossa Nova"
27. Reggaeton "Baby Girl"
28. Rihanna "S.O.S."
29. Snap! "The Power"
30. Sorcerer "Dagomba"
31. Studio Allstars "Jump"
32. Studio Musicians "Crazy In Love"
33. Studio Musicians "Jungle Boogie"
34. Supergrass "Alright"
35. The Frighteners "Monster Mash"
36. The Hit Crew "Holiday"
37. The Hit Crew "Toxic"
38. The Jackson 5 "I Want You Back"
39. The Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up"
40. The Rolling Stones "Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
41. The Ting Tings "Thats Not My Name"
42. The Weather Girls "Its Raining Men"
43. Vampire Weekend "A-Punk"
44. Wham! "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"
Four New Dance Modes
Dedicated to providing a richer, deeper gaming experience, the development team behind Just Dance 2 has included four new dance modes. These include:
Created to foster more interaction between players, Duet Mode allows players to dance together, and in the process forces them to pay more attention to the players around them instead of simply following on-screen prompts.
Dance Battle Mode
Dance Battle Mode is a team mode that features up to 8-player support. Although individual scores are the basis of the overall team scores, the extreme multiplayer basis of the mode changes what can be the individual nature of dance into something very different.
Party Mode is a straight up dance fest in which players can get together and dance for as long as they want, just for the fun of it.
Just Sweat Mode
An exercise mode disguised as fun, the meter built into the Just Sweat Mode allows players to measure the energy they expend while dancing as well as set objectives to be met during their dance sessions. Key Game Features
- Chart-Topping Singles - Over 45 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Real Moves - Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All New Game Modes - All new modes deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Sweat It Off - Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away. You can also keep an eye on your fitness with the Just Dance Sweat Meter and a calorie burn counter
- Multiplayer Support - In certain modes Just Dance 2 supports up to 8 players
- Improved Wii Remote Recognition - Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill