Gold's Gym Dance Workout - Wii - Pre-OwnedGame is used - guaranteed in working condition. Case and instructions may not be included.
Latest Golds Gym Release! Gold's Gym Dance Workout is a unique dance/workout game for Wii that challenges and engages players like no game before it. The first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss, it utilizes a blend of workout and in-game instructor customization, comically engaging mini-games, Wii Balance Board integration (not required), a sizable song list to workout to and in-game progress tracking that together allows players to dance their way to fitness without them even knowing it. Additional features include 2-player game support, a complementary 7-day Gold's Gym membership and more.
Dance Your Way to Fitness
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. Players will have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating. You'll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It's the most fun way to workout, both by yourself and with a friend.
Over 30 Songs Including:
| || |
- "Just Dance"
- "I Will Survive"
- "Good Vibrations"
- "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
- "I'm Too Sexy"
- "Material Girl"
| || |
- "Jai Ho"
- "Oye Como Va"
- "Cosmic Girl"
- "Heart of Glass"
Key Game Features
- Workout to Latin dance (Salsa, Samba, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Meringue) and boxing-inspired dance routines
- Additional mini-games targeting specific muscle groups include: rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more (many of these games are Wii Balance Board–compatible)
- The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together
- Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more
- Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds
- Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
- All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress
- In-game bonus: Gold’s Gym VIP 7-day membership pass included with your game
- Track your exercise history including play time, calories burned, and BMI
- Keep motivated as you dance to loads of heart-pumping dance hits
The song list is as follows:
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Stronger by Britney Spears
Smooth by Carlos Santana
Gonna Make You Sweat(Everybody Dance Now) by CC Music Factory
Waiting for Tonight by Jennifer Lopez
Teknocha (I think it's a mixed song)
Heart of Glass by Blondie
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai
Empujalo by Emiliano Almeida
Oye Como Va by Kinky
Merengue Fugitivo (Zemi-tone)
Samba Zamba (Zemi-tone with Joao Pires)
El Salsero (Zemi-tone with Patricio Castillo)
Sacudete (Zemi-tone with Gio)
Salome by Chayanne
Rejeton (Zemi-tone with MC Pa Tras
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Good Vibrations by Marky Mark
Forever by Chris Brown
For The Love of Girls by Wolfgang Gartner
Beatz Be Rockin (extreme music?)
Material Girl by Madonna
Heavy Sweatin (extreme music?)
Everything You Got (Zemi-tone)