Gold's Gym Cardio Workout - WiiAre you tired of boring gym sessions, tired of investing on health product? Do not worry all you need is the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout which functions as your personal trainer. This Wii video game includes many cardio related exercise like skipping, cardio boxing, sit-ups, running. You can play this fitness video game on training and fitness modes. Keep track of your workout progress and challenge yourself with difficult levels in this Wii video game. Using the motion tracking control, this fitness video game makes your workout session interesting. So get ready to sweat and stay fit without compromising on the fun factor with the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. Exclusive to Nintendo Wii.
Lots of different exercises - most of them boxing related. It's a great workout. Perfect for the average person looking to be more active and lose some weight. Includes cardio boxing, jump rope,reverse sit-ups, back strengthening, squats.
- Get a real workout using the Nintendo Wii's motion controls to do cardio boxing, running, and more
- Compatible with the Nintendo Balance Board (Board not required)
- Maintains calendar of your fitness, calories burned, and more
- Automatically changes difficulty of workout based on your fitness
- Includes free one-week trial membership at real-life Gold's Gym
Get Ready to Sweat
Thanks to the Wii's motion tracking control and optional support for the Balance Board accessory, you can get a real workout that is fun and entertaining right at home. Gold's Gym Cardio Workout will run you through exercises such as cardio boxing, sit-ups, jumping rope, running, and more. The game keeps track of your progress, and as you become more fit, the game's level of difficulty evolves to give you a rigorous workout all the time.
Track Your Progress and Weight Loss
Gold's Gym Cardio Workout continually tracks your progress as you work out, maintaining a calendar of your activity. It tracks your burned calories and body weight, and it adjusts your workouts based on fitness level. It is like having a personal trainer working with you right in your living room.
And, if you have the Balance Board, Gold's Gym Cardio Workout utilize the Balance Board to automatically take and keep track of your weight. Balance board not required.
Real-Life Gold's Gym Feel
Get a realistic "gym feel" thanks to the game's use of Gold's Gym exclusive signage and the experience of authentic gym dialogue.
- Play game with a remote and a nunchuk or with 2 remotes. You don't need the Wii Fit Balance Board; it is optional and is only used for the warm ups and mini exercieses like jump roping!