Fit in Six - WiiGroove to the music as you work toward your fitness goals. With Fit in Six, discover the key elements to a healthy body and target each element individually to ensure you're getting the best workout possible. From cardio to balance, upper body strength, lower body strength, core strength and flexibility, Fit in Six ensures you get a total-body workout.
Stay on the beat with synchronized animations, speech and music that is precisely timed to help you stay on track. Customize your workouts or download new ones from the supply of regularly updated online workouts. Learn how to perform even tough exercises with clearly illustrated instructions that explain both verbally and visually so you can pick up new routines quickly. Full-length workouts help you stay focused and keep your heart rate up. So, are you ready to get Fit in Six?
Unlock the power of the six elements of fitness! Cardio, Balance, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Core Strength, and Flexibility are the key building blocks in physical fitness. By breaking down exercises into these elements, Fit in Six helps you get fit and reach your goals. Fit in Six workouts are individually tailored, and can be expanded through included and downloadable workouts, keeping you involved and motivated - you can even use your own tunes, combined with synchronized animations and music to the beat.
- Get in shape using a combination of six elements of fitness, including cardio, balance, upper body strength, lower body strength, core strength and flexibility
- Enjoy individually tailored workouts that can be expanded with downloadable routines to keep you motivated
- Experienced fitness professionals have created the workouts to ensure an effective workout
- Clearly explained verbal and visual cues help you see that you're on track
- Fun, motivating statistics that include stamina, body strength, flexibility and coordination let you observe your progress to provide additional motivation
- Full-length workouts without interruption keep you motivated
- Select fitness goals to get the exact workout you need
- See how far you've come with fitness tests that evaluate your fitness level across multiple categories