Disney Epic Mickey 2 - Wii
“Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two” returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald
the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years
of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the
first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners – Mickey
with his magical paint brush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald
with his powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity.
This new co-op play combined with enhanced in-game physics will further
enhance the idea that “PlayStyle Matters” – a unique approach to
gameplay pioneered by Warren Spector where players dynamically tackle
different challenges in order to explore all possibilities and
storylines, but with consequences for their chosen actions.
- All in-game characters - most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever - are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart.
- New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay
- Players will enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point
- The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.