Dance Dance Revolution II Bundle with Mat - WiiDanceDanceRevolution is back and better than ever with this incredible
follow-up to the game that ruled parties, dominated the arcade scene and
captured the hearts and feet of aspiring groovers around the world.
With new music, modes and functionality and new dance characters to get
into the groove with, DanceDanceRevolution II is sure to get your body
moving and your feet dancing.
Important note: DDR Mat uses Gamecube port on Wii Console. Latest console (October 2011 release) does not have gamecube slot and is not compatible. Older consoles have the gamecube port and are compatible. Please make sure that Wii console has the Gamecube port.
Featuring more than 80 new songs, including some of the hottest new pop
hits of today,DanceDanceRevolution II combines fun, fitness,
competition, dance and music everyone will enjoy. Get your groove on to
hit songs like "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League, "Beautiful
Monster" by Ne-Yo, "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars, "Baby ft.
Ludacris" by Justin Bieber, "Whip My Hair" by Willow, "Rocket" by
Goldfrapp, "Candy Girl" by New Edition, "Don't Go" by Yaz and more. New
dancers can get started with the DDR School mode to learn the controls.
Customize your Mii and dance along with all-new dance characters for an
exciting change of pace. In the much-loved Workout mode, you can track
your fitness progress and stats to achieve your workout goals. Advanced
DDR pros can challenge themselves with the new Doubleplay functionality
that allows one dancer to use two mat controllers at the same time, or
the high difficulty levels in the advanced music tracks. Get ready to
dance like you've never danced before.
- Features over 80 songs including today's hottest pop hits.
Dance to a new selection of full master tracks for an enhanced workout
- Challenge yourself with new Doubleplay functionality
where a single player can play on two DanceDanceRevolution mat
controllers at the same time!
- Check out our classic Workout Mode which shows you your fitness progress and stats.
- Enjoy all-new dance characters and compatibility with your Mii's + customizations!
- Easy pick-up-and play controls for dancers of every level. For new dancers, check out the DDR School Mode for training.
- Advanced DDR fans are sure to enjoy the extreme, high difficulty levels implemented in our advanced music tracks.